Small Business, BIG IMPACT.
Small businesses play a critical role in maintaining a thriving local economy.
Your partnership is equally critical to the success of United Way of the Greater Capital Region (UWGCR), as we fight for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in our community.
By choosing to become a United Way of the Greater Capital Region Small Business United Partner and amortizing your gift over 12 months, it is simple and affordable for your business to assume a place of leadership in our community. In turn, you will be recognized as an Individual Leadership Donor and as a United Way of the Greater Capital Region Corporate Partner.
Benefits of becoming a Corporate Partner
- Listing in an ad in the Albany Business Review.
- Listing and link on UWGCR’s website.
- Social Media conversation.
- Spotlight in digital newsletter.
- Company owner receives recognition as a Leadership Donor.
- Company receives recognition as a Corporate Partner.
- Recognition at our annual awards celebration.
- Invite to our Small Business Breakfast.
- Small Business, Big Impact Window Decal
- Build a stronger community that will in turn, support your business.
- Join the community movement to help solve complex community issues.
- Utilize the United Way’s Call 2-1-1 service for EAP-type assistance (employee with health/human service referrals).
- Provide staff opportunities to volunteer with UWGCR Community Impact.