My Free Taxes and FSA

Do you like the convenience of completing your taxes at home or filing at a site with assistance?


File your taxes online at home with MyFreeTaxes

For 2016-17 Tax Season: Individuals and families with an annual adjusted gross income of less than $66,000 are eligible for FREE do-it-yourself tax filing through:

This service is available for both Federal and State returns.



File taxes online at a tax preparation site with a Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA)

Taxpayers also have the option of filing their Federal and State taxes using the software with the assistance of a facilitator to help the taxpayer work through the software. The taxpayer can go to a site where the facilitator can assist you with questions related to the software but cannot enter information for you or answer questions related to tax law.

Note: If you’re getting free help filing your taxes in person, bring photo identification and a Social Security card for each adult in your household.


Click here or call 2-1-1 on your telephone to find a site near you.


For individuals and/or families who would like to have a volunteer file their taxes for them through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA), click here.