Become a CA$H partner by providing free tax preparation services to hardworking families and individuals in your community!
How to Host a VITA Site
- Contact the CASH Program Director, Andrew Kochian, to express your interest: email@example.com.
- A meeting will be set up to discuss your plans to host a VITA site with Andrew and the UWGCR Chief Impact Officer, Claire Reid.
- From there, your plans and contact information will be sent to the IRS-SPEC for further evaluation and development.
Attributes of a Model VITA Site
- Site preparation
- Secure site location which provides computers and supplies
- Install/maintain IRS provided software
- Develop a recruitment method to attract potential volunteers
- Provides instructors for all training
- Ensures the use of reference materials
- Provides a thorough Quality Review Process
For more information on how to get started, contact Andrew Kochian at Andrew@unitedwaygcr.org