5.18 DAY "STUFF THE CDTA BUS" BOOK DRIVE
GOAL: 10,000 BOOKS
As part of 5.18 Day, the largest single day of community impact, United Way is collecting new/lightly used books for distribution to partners who work on early childhood literacy. We have teamed up with Usborne Books to pick the best books for engaging kids with reading and learning.
See below all the ways you can help make an impact for 5.18 Day.
4 Ways to Help "Stuff the Bus"
1. Donate your new/lightly used books to one of our many drop-off locations below.
2. Shop our Usborne Book Wish List and have the books shipped directly to United Way
Usborne Books will do a 50% match to help us Stuff the Bus!
3. Make an Online Contribution and we will do the book shopping for you!
4. Shop Usborne Books for yourself with the link below and your sale will be used towards our Usborne Match to purchase more books for 5.18 Day!
(Please note: books must be shipped to your home and NOT to United Way)
Drop Off Locations
- May 13 - May 16 (9am - 4pm) --- United Way Offices: One United Way, Albany, 12205
- Saturday, May 18th (9am - 12:30pm) --- Lakehouse at Washington Park
- Have them shipped to United Way through Usborne before May 18th
About Usborne Books
Usborne Books & More is a division of Educational Development Corporation (EDC). These books are the most exciting, engaging, and educational books on the market today. They are high-quality, innovative, lavishly-illustrated, and best of all, they are the books kids love to read. Today, Usborne Books & More distributes books through thousands of independent consultants who sell directly to the consumer via home shows, direct sales, book fairs, and web sites. Learn More about Usborne Books
THANK YOU TO OUR 5.18 DAY SPONSORS