WOMEN UNITED SUPPORTS WOMEN-OWNED BUSINESS FOR OUR WORK AND CONNECTS Women United MEMBERS TO YOUR BUSINESS
In March 2019, Women United was launched by a group of energetic, passionate and philanthropic women empowered by United Way of the Greater Capital Region to make a true impact in our community. Women United's platform is to support women and women/children in the community.
Women united business Partner
Women United will actively seek to do business for its meetings, events and activities with women-owned businesses. Women United will encourage its members to implement and amplify the core principal of Women Supporting Women.
- Personal membership in “Women United”
- Company recognition (listing and link) on Women United website as a “preferred Women United partner”
- Business listing on select Women United emails throughout the year
- You’ll be a part of a community of like-minded women who contribute their personal passions, best ideas, and unique strengths to the mission of building stronger communities
- Volunteer within our community alongside others looking to create change.
- Network and collaborate with key business and community leaders at exclusive events.
- Learn more about critical issues impacting our community.
- Advocate for key community issues at the local and state level.
For more information, contact one of our Women United team members at 518.456.2200 or WU@UnitedWayGCR.org