OTHER CHAPTER LINKS: Albany County | Rensselaer, Columbia and Greene counties | Schenectady County | Schoharie County
Get your taxes done for FREE and make your piggy bank proud!
- For people and households with an annual household income below $52,000
- Completely no-cost, no-catch state and federal tax filing
- Refunds in a little as 10 days with direct deposit
- IRS-certified volunteer tax preparers
- 35+ tax sites across the Capital Region, with convenient hours
- Savings bonds and financial management tools available
Choose a tax preparation site below or use the CA$H Chapter links at the top of the page to find other sites across the Capital Region. You can also visit www.MyFreeTaxes.com/NYCapRegion for FREE do-it-yourself state and federal income tax filing. People and families with annual incomes under $58,000 are eligible for this free online service.
This service is brought to you by: the Greater Capital Region CA$H Coalition, the IRS, AARP Tax-Aide, United Way 2-1-1 Northeast Region and United Way of the Greater Capital Region.
Saratoga County Chapter
Find a site near you and call for an appointment.
Please bring with you:
- Photo identification for the person filing the tax return
- 2008 and 2010 tax returns if you received the 2008 first-time homebuyer credit
- W-2, 1099 and other IRS forms as appropriate
- Social Security card for each person listed on your tax form (yourself, spouse and any dependents)
- Bank account and routing numbers for direct deposit
- 2012 tax return if available