Partners in Advancing the Common Good
We couldn't do it without you! United Way of the Greater Capital Region brings our community together to advance the common good by creating more opportunities for more individuals and families. United Way connects all segments of society — individuals, businesses, non-profit organizations and government — to improve individual lives and social conditions.
- Our corporate partners run workplace campaigns, make corporate gifts, sponsor community events and provide volunteer leadership to United Way.
- Our individual donors are the backbone of our organization, allowing United Way to combine contributions into a larger pool of dollars for our community.
- Funded programs run by United Way's partner agencies provide critical frontline services to individuals and families in need. Together, they form a vital network of services and solutions.
- Organized labor has been a strong partner in United Way's work in the Capital Region and across the nation.
- State employees are generous contributors through the annual State Employees Federated Appeal (SEFA)
- United Way Worldwide is our national service organization, providing training, guidance and tools to advance our work.