The Creating Assets, Savings and Hope (CA$H) Coalition of the Greater Capital Region is:
1. Dedicated to assisting individuals and families to increase their financial self-sufficiency.
2. CA$H partners and stakeholders provide support and access to
- Free income tax preparation
- Access to community resources
- Financial education and
- Asset-building activities and strategies
Individuals and families in the seven counties served by the CA$H Coalition of the Greater Capital Region will be able to keep more of what they earned as well as access tools and develop habits that allow them to achieve long term financial security.
CA$H Core Values
- Dignity and Respect
- Economic Security
- Finanical Stability
- Living Wage
- Social Justice